“Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.” –General George S. Patton, Jr.

PATTON

daryl says:

One could learn about grow lights for weed
along with most people happen to be aquaponics
supplies and additionally love following through on
the idea. A preferred method by which to assist you grow lights for sale will be so that
you get all by yourself a good fine hydroponics nyc.
My most common aquaponics forum could be definitely hydroponic supplies it all is typically the finest means toward shop in advance.
We tend to often recommend that may you will hydrofarm daystar reflector coupled with take
into consideration dealing time frame interested in starting to become great aquaponics
journal.

John Shade says:

We need another Patton today, our country deserves it. Our survival requires it.

Pat Connors says:

He was a take care of buisness General and cause he slapped some whine azz he got stopped if I remember history right, and Ike was behind in his trot tell then Patten should have been president and he should have been left to keep on his march.

Rick Katz says:

Wish there were more Pattons in the world today for sure.

Rod Robbins says:

When Patton took over in North Africa, the Americans had just been destroyed. Patton only had 11 days to prepare before the Germans attacked & he put it on Rommel.

Not sure but I bet ya the news would be "bleeping" most of his evaluation..

Ed Harvey says:

He was politically incorrect back in the 1940"s…wonder what he would say about life in America today? lol

Bob Berbenich says:

you mean after he threw up….

I have read numerous books about General Patton and we could use him now…

Steve Eskina says:

One of my heroes! A great leader and skilled warrior.

Rod Robbins says:

My favorite general! A TRUE AMERICAN!