SEAL Team 4 Commanding Officer Best Known For Finding & Then Killing Osama Bin Laden Commits Suicide

US Navy Seal Commander Job W Price

by voiceofreason

25 members of the team who allegedly killed Bin Laden are dead. No conspiracy theory there. Just the facts. You decide.
Authorities say one of two Navy SEALs injured during parachute training in southern Arizona has diedwhile the other man remains hospitalized.

A U.S. Special Operations Command official said Friday that the SEAL died in a Tucson hospital Thursday but didn’t have a condition update on the other man.

Serviceman killed in parachute training accident ID’d as member of elite Navy SEAL team 6 – @NBCNews

SEAL Team 4 Commanding Officer Job W. Price commit suicide. He was best known for finding and then killing Osama bin Laden.

Cmdr. Job W. Price, 42, died Saturday, Dec. 22, of a non-combat-related injury while supporting stability operations in Uruzgan Province, Afghanistan.

Suicide of the Officer of this grade raises many questions among the media, as the team was best known for killing Osama Bin Laden that assaulted his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan on May 1, 2011.

Over 20 navy seals are now dead who killed bin laden, coincedence? Yeah.. right. There STILL isnt any evidence at all that we even killed him. My guess is that he was already dead and has been dead for years. The Osama Bin Lden shown in the videos at the abbotabad compound is a double. A fake used by whomever for propaganda purposes. It’s a complete lie and shame like 9-11 or the jfk assassination investigation. sad…. -Mort

Read more at http://thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/2013/04/25/seal-team-4-commanding-officer-best-known-for-finding-then-killing-osama-bin-laden-commits-suicide/

If you had killed the #1 most wanted terrorist on the entire planet, would you throw the body overboard into the ocean or would you bring it back to your country for the world to see that you indeed DID actually kill the man?

I wish I had the job of "Minister of Missinformation" because I would be good at it. All the news we see is manufactured bs. 1984 is real, its what we see everyday.

Ryan, I have no less than 3 videos of Obama stating he is muslim at different times when he was at speaking forums, he did not hide the fact.where do you get your info? you young people need to do more reading and fact checking.He will be the biggest hoax on america ever when the facts are finally exposed by the media that covers this up for now.

For the people who don't know about Muslim burials no where I'm the Qur'an does it mention to be buried at sea there custom is to be buried in the ground just like Christians back to dust. So the government kinda messed up saying the whole buried at sea story to bad most Americans don't care or are just too blind to question there government .

Ron Geatches says:

Is Bin Laden REALLY dead? He could have had a "double" (as Saddam had) that was killed and quickly buried at sea so no one would be able to do any checking. Obama tried to "woo" the American people as to how HE managed to do what Bush couldn't.

http://www.legitgov.org/News-Bin-Ladens-Death-and-Funeral-December-2001 – News of Bin Laden's Death and Funeral – December 2001.

Does one forget that the truth will always, "prevail"

Eric Ellis says:

To the author: Please, from this point forward, use spell check and have your postings proofed before submitting.

Vlad Lewis says:

Osama Bin Laden was never placed on the FBi's most wanted list for the crimes of 9/11, they said they didn't have enough hard evidence to connect him to the crime…they knew he was on dialysis about twelve years ago, so I don't think he could be living. the way they dumped his body, supposedly, in the sea , on the night that he was allegedly killed just seems very implausible.

Gerry Daley says:

Good grief….this isi Crackpot City.

Ron Jackson says:

I am sure an Obama appointee investigated all of these deaths.

Cali Webman says:

Has anyone even truly tried to attain the facts surrounding each of the said listed cases? Does anyone even know, question, or even care who the source is that claims this, writes this, and distributed this info? Did it ever dawn upon you that maybe, just maybe, a good many of those you claim to be dead, are ALL alive and well living in a new area under an alias UNKNOWN? I would encourage and challenge you ALL to seek from a knowledge tree outside the main stream media programming of cnn, fox, nbc, etc….. hell, today you can even find it seeping over into the mainstream media, LOOK and LISTEN – http://love.scottbruno.com/revolution-is-imminent/.

Sab Ko says:

Military-Industrial Complex.

Perhaps he was reassigned to Team 4 after the OBL killing for his own safety. The Navy is a very fluid organization. I was moved several times during my time in the Navy.

Douglas Martin says:

Conspiracy Theory's fail to be theory's when overwhelming evidence supports the opposite…

Elizabeth Casfergut says:

Strange…, no doubt.

Vlad Lewis says:

theres "overwhelming evidence" that this building was a controlled demoliton .www.rememberbuilding7.org

Ricky Ross says:

Vlad Lewis – Common sense tells us that 911 was a an INSIDE JOB! All current roads lead back to 911.

Rob Davidson says:

If he died in December, why are we just now hearing about it? Obama is firing all they high ranking military ( Admirals, Generals) and now this guy is killed. I think something is rotting in the WH, cause something stinks.

Matt Holden says:

This is the worst article I've ever read. Did Amy graduate high school? You write like a third grade student. This is garbage.

Glenn Allen says:

Amy, Seal Team 6 is comprised of four squads. How do you know which ones were on the Bin Laden mission? ST 6 was in charge of the mission. However not all were members of ST 6, there were troops from all the services special forces present. Not to mention personnel transferring in and out of the teams since that mission.

Glenn Allen says:

My mistake, there's actually six squads. Four squads are assault teams, then one comprises boat crews and another is recon and surveillance.

Trey Gumm says:

Very questionable

Maria Watson says:

Any time you cross the "O" as in King Ovomit and you have knowledge of some lie he has been involved in, dead bodies surface. Everyone must be getting very close to the truth that these people have bought the farm.

Stacey Berg says:

something doesn't sound right, sure hope they look into this further…

Dan Cline says:

I'm surprised the Benghazzi survivors haven't been turning up in mysterious suicides.

Dave Barry says:

Patience my friend. Patience.

Dave Barry says:

Patience my friend. Patience.

Carla Bonney says:

Dan, how do you know if the Benghazi survivors haven't been turning up in mysterious suicides? Do you know who they are? How many? Where they live? What hospitals they were put in when they were healing from injuries? What they had to say?

Dan Cline says:

No Carla, I don't know any of those things. But that begs the question…Why don't we know who they are, where they were hospitalized etc?

Joyce Norton says:

More research: SEAL Team 4 is among eight SEAL team deployments. SEAL Team 6 is best known among them for finding and then killing Osama bin Laden. This commander was in charge of all of them I think, thus the confusion as to whether it was team 4 or 6.

Joyce Norton says:

Jennifer Gibbs Hughey says:

Ut-oh!!

Jennifer Gibbs Hughey says:

Ut-oh!!

Joyce Norton says:

I researched this, and every report says that he was leading the Seal Team 4 (nothing about 6). Pretty weird stuff; research it yourself.

Krystal Roberts says:

I admit something about this smells a lot like a cover up attempt. I mean, how convenient that so many of the men who actually know for a fact how shit went down that night are no longer alive and all it took was almost 2 years.

To Amy, I have a complaint, though. It is my understanding that 23 SEALS and one interpreter launched that attack. That's only 24 SEALS involved that night but you report 25 are dead.

Jarett Mead says:

From my understanding the man in this picture did not participate in the attack, nor is he even a part of seal team 6. I read that he was seal team 4? "SEAL Team 4 Commanding Officer Job W. Price commit suicide. He was best known for finding and then killing Osama bin Laden". Maybe that is where the 25th came from?

Doug Sabra says:

I believe it was seal team 6 that took out OBL not seal team 4.

Eddie Taylor says:

Seal Team 6 not 4 !!!!!!!

Nick Harder says:

seal team 4 does even operate in that theatre, they would have no reason to be there.

Meg Sucietto Perez says:

This article has some discrepancies… 25 dead in first paragraph.. 20 dead in lower part of story.

Merrill Leigh Hulst says:

25 MEMEMBERS.. They were all murdered.. Bin Laden is still alive people.. Why would Obama the Muslim kill a Muslim.. give me a break,… I hope you all are prepared!

Ryan Warrick says:

how is obama a muslim lol ?

Steve Flynn says:

Bin Laden is not still alive. As a former Marine I can assure you that the Seals hate Obama and for Bin Laden to be alive they would have to agree to participate in the lie. That means approximately 100 people intimately involved in that operation would have to be able to keep a secret without it leaking out from one of them. They would make a fortune on the tv circuit and would be protected from harm by the sheer magnitude of exposing this supposed lie….Bin Laden is dead but I dont believe that there are 25 Seals dead that were on the mission because only 24 went in.

Steve Flynn says:

Ryan, where have you been?

Lilac Templar de Tremelay says:

Ryan Warrick – Are you serious? How is he NOT a muslim?

Melanie Goodin Frisby says:

Ryan Warrick He said he was over and over again. I can send you a video if you'd like or share the link with you…?

Obama was born in Kenya and his father was Muslim.

If you were a Marine you know that you must follow orders if ordered to tell a lie you must do it until you are out. The risk is serving some time in prison. I hd a top seceret criptic security clearance when I was in the service, and for the last month of duty they would take us and tell us for a half hour each day how we would risk going to prison if we told any of the things that were classified. THATS HOW IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Nathaniel Lamb says:

I love how people who have commented in doubt on here act as though treason, mind control, govt conspiracy, and the like has never existed and we are all looney if we believe so! That is why the corrupt cabal is still in control is because of people like them who doubt people like us, and that my friends is never going to change….unfortunately….

Could you possibly be a bigger clueless douche?

Ron Jackson says:

I see you live under a rock, one called ignorance and I see you believe the propaganda news agencies.

Jara Harris says:

The seals hate Obama,why cause he's a black man,They should hate that cracker bush he started this mess,an ran.

you dumbass Obama is a Christian

you are an ass hole

Ken Szatmary says:

Ryan Warrick You ever take a look around fellah?

Chris Welton says:

I do not think he is still alive. According to Madeline Albright he was dead before Obama took office.

The announcement of the "raid" came out very shortly after it was discovered that our "allies" in Libya were being lead by Al Qaeda, and that we were still funding them.

You see, it's the worst kept dirty little secret in the "intelligence community".

Everyone knows we were funding Al Qaeda before 9/11. What they are trying to keep secret is that we were straight through 9/11 and after as well, and are still currently.

They were caught red handed in Libya. I think this was to take the heat off.

Ricky Ross says:

Ryan Warrick – Because he said so…One does not make an error about what religion they are!

Linda Heinz Dusky says:

Ryan Warrick Ryan, he was raised a Muslim and went to Muslim schools as a boy. The so-called "Christian" church where he attended for 20-years under that racist Rev. Wright, is far from Christian! They teach hate and racism against whites and America in general. He bowed to Muslim kings and many Muslims still call him brother. He often favors them over both America and Christians. Do some real research and you might learn the truth!

Rick Fehr says:

Jara Harris I hate his white half too.

Rick Fehr says:

Jara Harris So I can call obama a nigger since it's ok too call Bush a cracker , hu?

How can people BE SOOO STUPID????

John Pimentel says:

Ryan, Obama is a Muslim because it came out of his mouth with his voice several times… his videos stating it are available… wow are you just plain stupid: you support the guy and do not bothering listening to what he says???

John Pimentel says:

Ronny ILol Henry – Obama is Muslim and in one of when he said "McCain is right about my Muslim faith." the reporter said "Don't you mean Christian faith?" It's a known fact. It's also known that from Obama that his father was a Kenyan citizen and that alone fails the test on the requirement of natural-born citizen of the United States which holds the requirement that the person is born of two parents that are citizens of the United States. He is not eligible to hold the the office of POTUS. He holds it because he has not been ejected from it yet and by stupid people in the United States.

Ace Carter says:

Obama is not muslim, like Ryan said!!! It is a fact, check his resume, if your so concerned, and then do something about it.

Blaine Smith says:

Does not pass the smell test.

Cheryl Swarner Overbey says:

I'm not a follower of conspiracy theories but this is very strange.

Tricia Atskoff Applegate says:

SOMETHING STINKS HERE!!!!

Ricky Ross says:

What is a "conspiracy"? Is it only something that "mainstream" says is not real? Law Enforcement routinely arrest people for "conspiracy" to commit a crime.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. History is full of "conspiracies" that turned out to be very REAL!

Craig Olson says:

bullshit
fake

DEAR BULLSHIT….WHY IS IT A FAKE,,,,,???

Tom Stamper says:

because he's a liberal as well.

Steven Day says:

Jack Peek Sr. This whole article is wrong. Everyone knows it was Seal Team 6 that killed Bin laden.

Craig Olson says:

@jack and Tom wake up and look at what is going on in the world today then you might understand what is really going on.

Jimmy Boblett says:

HOLD YOUR NOSE BECAUSE THE SMELL IS OUTRAGOUSLY BAD AND IT SMELLS LIKE IS COMMING FROM, WELL YOU FIGURE THAT PART OUT.

Linda Smith Tharpe says:

I bet you he didn't kill hiself.

Pat Connors says:

This whole ordeal just stinks , a government out of control, hero's dyeing being killed killing themselves? what are the odds? Highly trained highly informed and they get killed by a seemingly ambush? And then a suicide? Tell me this is just the expectation of the job?

It's the american government. I wouldn't doubt they did kill Bin Laden and "accidents" and "suicides" keep happening. Obama don't like you messing with his people, you know.

Steve Weeks says:

It might just be under this president.

Connie Smith says:

This administration is out of control and a lot of the politicians are as well! a lot of the older Republicans are making sure they have a lot of money to retire on and that is why they are acting like traitors to us and I along with many American are getting to the point where they are so discussed with the way they are Ruining this country. Everything that has happened to people is without a question a deliberate act by the Elites who are really behind the President who is just a Teleprompter reader and nothing else!

Connie, you forget that they are ALL paid for the rest of their lives no matter how long they served as President, VP, senator, congressman/woman. This nonsense needs to be STOPPED. You are right, they are all out of control, not only the older Republicans. The geezer democrats are out of control as well, and are spending, spending, spending, spending our children's children into debt they will never climb out of.

Bobby Perry says: