DOJ: Slam Muslims on Facebook, face feds

muslim-woman-340x187

By Bob Unruh

Bloggers beware. And those who use email, too. And those on Facebook. And Twitter. And anyone else using social media: Diss a Muslim and the Department of Justice will be on your case with the full weight of federal law.

The Obama administration, which is launching a series of Muslim Outreach Summits so that Islamists can tell federal officials how they better can serve that community, says it also is holding educational outreaches to let people know that Internet postings that violate civil rights are subject to federal prosecution.

Bill Killian, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, is scheduled to appear at an event sponsored by the American Muslim Advisory Council of Tennessee next week, and will “provide input on how civil rights can be violated by those who post inflammatory documents targeted at Muslims on social media,” according to a report in the Tullahoma News in Tennessee.

“This is an educational effort with civil rights laws as they play into freedom of religion and exercising freedom of religion,” he said. “This is also to inform the public what federal laws are in effect and what the consequences are.”

He said everyone needs to understand that Internet postings that violate civil rights are subject to federal jurisdiction.

After all, he said, while some Muslims may blow up buildings, hijack airliners and kill thousands, there are terrorists of other religions, too.

“[Oklahoma City bombers] Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were both Christians as was the guy who shot up the Sikh temple [in Wisconsin],” Killian claimed.

The federal strategy immediately made the “Corruption Chronicles” feature assembled by officials at Judicial Watch, the corruption-fighting activists in Washington.

“In its latest effort to protect followers of Islam in the U.S. the Obama Justice Department warns against using social media to spread information considered inflammatory against Muslims, threatening that it could constitute a violation of civil rights,” the organization said.

Judicial Watch noted that the Obama administration already has reached out to personally reassure Muslims that the DOJ is protecting them. In that unprecedented move, Attorney General Eric Holder assured a San Francisco-based group called Muslim Advocates, which urges members not to cooperate with federal investigations, that he is grateful to have Muslims with which to partner.

The Obama administration also has hired a special Homeland Security adviser, Mohamed Elibiary, who openly supports an Islamist theologian who condemns U.S. prosecutions of terrorists, Judicial Watch said.

And the president has ordered the National Aeronautics and Space Administration to focus on Muslim diplomacy and officials with Homeland Security covertly have met with extremist Arab, Muslim and Sikh groups to talk about national security matters.

The State Department lent its weight by sending anti-America imam Feisal Abdul Rauf on a trip to the Middle East for outreach to Muslims.

Explained Judicial Watch, “Over the years, the Obama administration has embarked on a fervent crusade to befriend Muslims by creating a variety of outreach programs at a number of key federal agencies.”

Tullahoma News said Killian wants to let people know about Muslim culture and civil rights laws.

“We want to inform everybody about what the law is, but more importantly, we want to provide what the law means to Muslims, Hindus and every other religion in the country.

“It’s why we came here in the first place,” he continued. “In England, they were using Christianity to further their power in government. That’s why the First Amendment is there.”

WND had reported just a day earlier on the “Muslim Outreach Summits.”

WND initially discovered documents referring to the Muslim summits while examining a U.S. Department of Education procurement of data-gathering and report-writing services.

The services are specific to information being assembled by the White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, or WHIAAPI, which Obama created via executive order in 2009.

Upon closer inspection, however, WND learned that the Education Department explicitly will direct the selected contractor to chronicle findings and recommendations gleaned from the Muslim Outreach Summits.

The White House views this year’s venues as an extension of a previous outreach to “new immigrants and refugees – some of the most underserved in the AAPI community,” according to a document titled “WHIAAPI 2013 Faith-Based and Community Engagement.”

Complementing the prior effort will be the three “regional convenings,” tentatively scheduled June 15 in Chicago, June 22 in San Francisco and June 29 in New York City.

“These cities are main AAPI immigrant hubs and entry points for new immigrants/refugees,” according to a related document, “Questions Received from Vendors: Development and Preparation of the AAPI Annual Report to the President.”

“Each convening with [sic] include panel discussions/workshops with federal officials on key issues impacting the community and also an open-dialogue session to hear directly from the community about issues of concern.”

Sometime after the three Muslim Outreach Summits, the chosen contractor will develop and then present its summary report to the president and to newly appointed WHIAAPI commissioners.

The contracting action – the first of its kind since its inception in 2008 – will help lay the foundation for the initiative’s future work, the document says

and, people keep telling me that thid administration is not going to violate our rights. No right is safe under this jerk. Oh, and sense I like to exercise my rights I will exercise my first amendment by saying Islam is a disgusting violent backwards cave man believe, and muhammad is surly in hell sucking on pig dick.

Jim Rahdzhilla Garvey says:

Ezekiel 3-18 ,,,,,,wait for it…wait for it……

Greg Brown says:

All I can say is "SCREW A BUNCH OF NASTY ASS MUZZIES. I'll gladly arrange a meeting between them and their 72 virgins. Any time Any place."'.

Chip Dooley says:

Funny when I was posting crap like this 4 years ago I was called a nut bag but this nut bag was right but still a nut bag. Now those people unfriend me love to see their post now to see if they are still in denial. And about Obamacare because most where disable like me and thinking obamacare was the greatest. I wonder if they have herd about obamacare not giving people with preexisting conditions healthcare? There are to many dumb Americans with their heads up their butts. (being nice) :)

Silver Farr Gsm Bsm says:

Sounds like someone needs remedial Constitution training. This is a freedom of speech issue. What is next? Arrest us for our 'thoughts'?

Why doesn't our "Wonderful" president get them to weed out all the bad apples

John Adams says:

Really? That can trash talk Catholics and it's ok? I say Let me know when the next Crusade starts and let's begin in Dearborn MI.

Herbie Orginal Situation Raskin says:

First, let me introduce you to my lil fren….
The first amendment!

Jeremy Strey says:

Fuck muslims and fuck the department of justice!
Come get me assholes, just be prepared for a bloody battle when you get here.

Holly Stauffer Bailey says:

My bible tells me that those who tolerate a false religion and don't stand up for Jesus are just as bad as those participating in that false religion! I will FOREVER stand up for the ONE TRUE GOD and if I get put in Jail or Prison for my Savior it will be an honor and a privilege to be persecuted for HIS name's sake! I will take a stand against the Muslims! And yes there are terrorist in other religions but the Muslims are the only ones whose "holy book" (and I use holy loosely) tells them to KILL EVERYONE who does not convert to islam. That is a religion of the DEVIL! One that I will not sit by and do nothing and not stand against!

Amanda Russell Felhofer says:

I'm with you, Holly. I would gladly die for the sake of my religion and my Savior.

Richard S. Hughey says:

I never knowing work for Muslims, I look for the tells, the portrait of Mohammad would be a "fair" indication of what you are dealing with.

I don't work for Indians either, they always try to re-negotiate the price after the job is finished.

Blacks always have a problem balancing their check book's so that's out too.

Mexicans always want to pay you the full amount in cash so they go to the front of the line.

Liberals always try to get you to bid the job over the phone so they can lock you in and then they squeal when you tell them that their full of prunes.

Government workers always try to get you to not charge them sales tax even though the sales tax pays their bloated salary's.

well, now I'm going to have to do it on purpose show exercise my rights.

Elizabeth Salter Wood says:

If Americans and Christians have to be schooled on the Muslim ways, are the Muslims being made to have classes to learn about Christian American ways? They are in OUR country, we are NOT in theirs. It should be mandatory they live and abide by our rules and Constitution, even THEIR PINO says they can live here, the way they live in yo-yo-land.

Angela Griffo says:

my point as well,, when will they start embracing the AMERCICAN lifestyle! we do not condone rape or beating your wife or human slavery.

Michael Nappi says:

Jim Speed says:

Then they BETTER start doing the same for those who slam CHRISTIANITY!

Ken Jochum says:

PISS on the Sand Monkies.

Gloria Hatcher Jalufka says:

If you are one of the "Good Muslims" band together and tell your fellow Muslims, the terrorists, to stop this stupidity. I have never heard you do anything but defend yourself. Speak up and tell your murdering Muslims they are wrong. If your complaint is colateral damage it didn't have to come to that.

So you can take away my freedom of speech now? They are a pack of God-less murderers , and killing innocent people is what they do best , the cowards hide behind women and children , why do you protect those who would kill Americans unless your on their side! I understand your admin will do everything it can to destroy the constitution but just like the IRS crap , Bengazie , going after certain groups , trying to shut certain media people up , this will not be good for you either IDIOTS , WE THE PEOPLE , yes stupid asses you work for us and never forget that!

Kenny Gonzales says:

WE The People saying something bad about a MUSLIM is NOT denying anybody their Civil Rights. We The People have the right to say WTF we want. Ya know its that little old paper called THE CONSTITUTION. Lookup the 1st one.. Freedom of speach. See watch. Muslims SUCK! Freakin Gov thinks they can do what they want.. Azholes.

I that god every day I'm not a muslim proud to be a infidel and christian too.

White people needs to be protected from other people.

Angie E Cates says:

Has anyone read revelations lately? Kinda scary.

You are correct, makes me wonder if the end is close.

Teresa Vickers Thomas says:

WONDER???????

ANGIE PLEASE CALL US AT 512-0346

Jim Stafford says:

Have you read Revelations chapter 13 lately :-)

Laura Bradford says:

I have NO sympathy or empathy for anyone who squats at the feet of a rapist and pedophile! It's Not a religion, it's a Political ideology and those who follow it are actually devolving!!!!

Christopher Casiraghi says:

Fuck Islam, Fuck Muslims, and Fuck Obama and the DOJ You can all go straight to Hell!

Obama is not a closet muslim..he is an open muslim..and all these whacko's muslims need to go back to their own country and blow up their own people instead of ours….prehaps we need to run them out of america and take them out one by one…these people are nothing but crazies who need some help and the president is allowing them to kill or do whatever they want every day I will always stand up for my american way and knock down any muslim that gets in my way!

Robin Trent says:

THE LAST STATEMENT WAS MADE BY D Trent Sgt USMC 1970-74 I earned the right.

Richard S. Hughey says:

1972-1980

Holly Stauffer Bailey says:

AMEN!!!!! Thank you for your service SGT!

Jeff Smith says:

And I extended your rights from 1979-1999. OooRah!

John Adams says:

My comment was made by a U.S. Paratrooper 1985 – 1988

Joseph Collins says:

Outstanding Sgt!!!

Robin Trent says:

OK TO THE DOJ AND HOLDER AND THAT SCUM SUCKING LOW LIFE LIAR THIEF BUTCHER OF BENGHAZI MUSLIM POS OBAMAASS, ISLAM IS A BLOOD CULT STARTED BY A CHILD MOLESTER THAT IS SPAWN OF HIS MOTHER FUCKING A PIG. THERE IS NO ROOM IN THE WORLD FOR ISLAM AND ANY SUPPORTER OF THIS POS RELIGION, I PISS ON A KORAN EVERY DAY. I HOPE THIS OFFENDS ALL MUSLIMS AND THE CHIEF MUSLIM IN THE USA OBAMAASS THE WORST TRAITOR IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY.

Phil Lyddon says:

So we can all assume Muslims will be arrested for "using social media to spread information considered inflammatory" against those with Christian faith right? (sarcasm intended)

Frank Earl says:

Oh, no, they'll get a pass…about like everything else that they've done for them…

Islam is not a true religion it is a way of life that is directly Anti American and Anti constitution. Obama is same in all his speaking. I am proud to say this and be an American. This is social media and I have the first amendment right to say this and use my second amendment right to enforce my first. If Obama and Holder want to start this fight I know they will lose because they will not have police or military on their side.

And you wonder why some people think that Obama, is a closet Muslim!

Templar, Templar, Templar…

Ray Clark says:

Well ain't that a kick in the teeth. They may be putting some of us in an early grave!