George Zimmerman Stoned Trayvon Martin: Deuteronomy 21 : 18 – 21

This Should go Viral!!

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Christian, US Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

you call yourself a preacher, are you doing this for 15min of fame. You are saying it was right for gz to kill TM because he was headed down the wrong road and someone was going to kill him eventually. TM might have been headed in the wrong direction but 2 wrongs don't make a right. This could have been a perfect child and he'd still be just as dead. There are many things gz did that night that led to this killing happening. And you have the nerve to blame TM death on his parents. Now yes people need to take responsibility for themselves but that goes also to gz. He knows exactly what happened that night and my opinion is he killed TM because he gz had tunnel vision, to him as you also believe this was a thug, burglar, suspect, with a weapon and there lies the real reason TM is dead. gz believed TM had a gun and that is the real reason gz feared for his life. So in his mind (gz) it was kill or be killed but not by TM hands, it was the gun gz thought TM had, and that's the real reason he had to look in TM hands as he lay dead in the grass. Listen to the tapes of gz, there are many inconsistant statements, or can we call them lies. To me the real thug was gz.

12 And if thy brother, an Hebrew man, or an Hebrew woman, be sold unto thee, and serve thee six years; then in the seventh year thou shalt let him go free from thee.

People of all colors? Now we're colored people? good grief….
Guess we should be sold if he's using that part of the Bible huh? Deuteronomy 15:12-15…Dueteronomy also says you can have slaves…..this preacher is going to a harsh judgement……

Sure did'nt get any of the truth from the main stream media did we".

Any preacher that uses the old testament to justify anything today is doing a disservice to people who don't read the bible. If it's ok to stone a boy, then it's ok to marry more than one woman, it's ok to have slaves, it's ok chop off an offending body part that caused a crime….and the list never ends…..Jesus came to show a gentler and kinder way of living…..in the New Testament…..not the old……this preacher has greater responsibility and harsher judgement…….

Kim Merriman says:

Amen – God will be his final judgement. No one was there. We all know that TM was guilty of nothing when he was walking home. Should we all start taking matters into our own hands and arm ourselves and pursue people WE feel look suspicious. That is why we have trained police officers. Call the police and stay in your cars do not pursue unarmed people with a loaded gun. This would be a pretty scary would if there were more GZs not if there were more TMs.

is this really a message from God? is it to His Glory? we'll be held accountable for every poisonous vernom that comes out of our mouth.

This preacher will have to answer to God for blaming a the parents and the dead boy for getting shot. This is like accusing a scantily dressed womnan for why she got raped….blame the victims….he is very ignorant…..Zimmerman has a history also, arrested for hitting a cop, hitting his ex and had restraining order against him, and now killing someone….not to mention staged a rescue to make himself look good….who knows if he taunted Trayvon so he could use self defense to shoot him……

Ima Presley says:

I love this man…Tell it like it is sir…

Joe Grassia says:

very well said , and the truth will set you free.

Agreed. And same for George Zimmerman. He only followed the examples set for him by his family and what he saw on TV. I think both GZ and TM are lessons, but most people are far too concentrated on/against one or the other to actually learn the lesson.

Who is he? I like him.

David Ross says:

Telling it like it is. God Bless him for taking a stand against racism.

too funny when the video ended it had an ad to be a christian minister from home…wow

Cat Fox says:

I do not beleive that GZ lied about the whole thing, I dont care what ANYONE say's.

Bill Barnes says:

This is one man I pay attention to, he is a very good man.

Scott Ross says:

It is the govt and the media who picked this case and fooled America. They are trying to divide our country to distract us from the real issues of our country…

Although I believe every word, I was somewhat sick to my stomach I guess because it was coming from a pulpit, not necessarily the truth of it but the wording, maybe. just sad about the whole thing.

If you read the headline and don't listen to what this man says, whether you believe him or not, you have violated free speech. Again. I did NOT watch the trial! I have seen its aftermath. Today in a US Marine commissary I observed a young guy wearing a tee shirt. On the front it said: FOR THE HATERS. I do not hate anyone. Was he talking to me? What is a hater? This country is headed down the road to ruin if WE don't wake up. I've been watching old movies. I cannot take the crap on ANY of the cable news channels anymore. Turn them off and pray!

Judy Cardinal says:

James Pogrebetsky you only have GZ saying what happened, remember he killed TM,so you don't get his side of the tragedy. GZ should've stayed in his vehicle like he was told to do and none of this would've happened. I'm sure he didn't know everyone in that neighborhood. GZ was the stalker and aggressor here and now he's a free man. But God will be his final judgement.

Thank you for doing what you can to bury the race issues. We are ALL God's kids and I can't stand to see His kids dying the way they are.

Jerry Webb says:

I sent a link of this that is on You Tube to Bill Oreilly and Sean Hannity.

Billy Webb says:

they will not call him racist but they will call him oreo or uncle tom

TM apparently beat the living crap out of GZ, banging his head against the concrete and telling him he was going to die that night. Not exactly a pot-smoking level offense. Many people forget that 17 year olds are often tried as adults because they… well… they know better.
Did GZ do something that made him deserve to be beaten to a bloody pulp and possibly killed shortly there after?

FENTON THIS FOR YOU .REAL MEN WHO ARE CALLED BY THE TRUE GOD ARE CALLED BY GOD NOT THE CALL OF MONEY OR FAME .

Powerful stuff, but he would have done better to advise the (every race & ethnicity) community of how to use what happened to TM as a tool to make societal improvements at the family & neighborhood levels. This should have been a lesson on how to conduct yourself, how children should conduct themselves, and why the carefree, "don't judge me" attitude that is taught in the world just doesn't work and does nothing but breed violence and destruction. After all, Trayvon was only living after the examples his family set before him and the examples that he saw on TV.

What kind of nut case is this anyway, this man is completely out of touch with reality. You want to know the truth it's this simple, Marijuana is America's recreational drug of choice for everyone not just black youth. For more than 8 years I just had to walk the block in my middle class Pembroke Pines, FL community and count my neighbors smoking marijuana. A Professional Hair Dresser, a Plumber, 3+ Landscapers, a Patio Screen Repair/Installer, several teens, etc. addicted to pot or prescription pills and more & not one of them black but Polish, Irish, Cuban, etc.
I am a responsible Black Indian and none of your profiles fit my home, parenting, education, or work experience so your truth is only what you wish to see and has no base on reality.

Mark Tymchyshyn says:

funny that few black people want to look at facts and blindly scream racism. Are you equally mad about black on black murders? Because they happen more frequently…oh but those are more facts you dont want to see because blaming whitey has been and always will be the easy way out.

Mark Tymchyshyn says:

Kaylyn you need to look up words that you dont know the meaning of before you use them or you will end up looking like someone who has no clue what they are talking about.

'Jamie Tarbet Miller says:

I have no words…..this man doesn't hide behind his color…he speaks the truth..

Steven G. Kay says:

Amazing truth.

Frank Conley says:

Now that was not what I expected, but WOW, that is a brave man, a man who is willing to tell the truth to people who don't want to hear it. I bet this never gets any air time on CNN or any network news station.

Brian Classclownwhokeptulaughin C says:

funny that everybody that believe n wut he says is WHITE!

Anita Horne says:

none of his vitriol changes the fact Trayvon was walking home from buying candy at the store. This man is a shameful mess – he should be ashamed of himself-nothing that he deserved getting executed on the way home for. Give your head a shake Padre.

Jo Ann Spain says:

Amazing how a "Man of God" can wake people up by showing them the Truth…

Jo Ann Spain says:

Amazing how a "Man of God" can wake people up by showing them the Truth…

Jerry Webb says:

This is like a breath of fresh air to hear someone who can not be called a racist speak out about the truth.

Jerry Webb says:

Eric Chen says:

It's ideal if Zimmerman shot Martin's butt, or it's even better if Zimmerman were Mike Tyson so he didn't need to shoot to save his own life. But Zimmerman didn't have the choice. When I was a bit younger than 17 I was sort of a thug, nowhere near Martin though, and I know how lucky Zimmerman was able to reach his gun. I would've killed or severally injured a few people had nobody saved them from my fists. You have to understand, death and alive really is only a few direct punch in the head away.

Jodi Rosenblum Garbin says:

OMG! Zimmerman had no rights by the law to kill this young man! Give me a break…ok….race doesn't matter in this case….This is making me sick! No matter what the kid did not do anything to die…Ziimmerman had No reason to follow this young kid and kill him…How many of your kids smoke Pot… Does that make its ok to take a young mans life…How would you feel if it were your chile,,,, this makes me sick!

Carl DeMarco says:

Wow.

It isn't difficult to get a license to be a minister, sad to say. If Sharpton and Jackson truly believed in the God in heaven, they would know they are in danger of the Judgment for the lies and
hatred they are causing, spreading, inciting, etc,

Andy Davis says:

I heard his other sermons and 80% of he says, I do agree with. he goes off a little in some embellishments…. but I LIKE him always have. He has come yunder great attacks from many around the country and he still preaches what he believes. Many should govern themselves accordingly.

Boone Haden says:

Reverand Manning is a bad ass. Google or Youtube some of his other videos. I love this guy.

Diane Johnson says:

The truth hurts but the truth will set you free.

So TM hitting Zimmerman was a ok in your book? Following someone isn't a crime. Talking to someone isn't a crime. Hitting someone, is. THAT, was the justification for shooting him.

LW Schulin says:

More racial BS propaganda…Trial is OVER. Jury has spoken. Move on!

It is a very interesting point of view, isnt it. I am not really sure what to think about this mess. I didnt watch the trial and honestly, the media has never ever in history been reliable. But it is interesting to see the black community fracture.

Kaylyn Powell says:

He has many great points, but he has failed to mention the facts. The things he has said about his mother and father is what many people know as "he say, she say" (everything he has heard, nothing that he knows for a fact). The fact is George Zimmerman killed this boy, instead of killing him he should have shot him in a place that would wound and not intentionally kill. This man is literally justifying a young male getting killed. Everyone is not perfect and never will be. Trayvonn's Race is obsolete, his habits are obsolete, and the things he did in school are obsolete; the point is this boy had a future ahead of him, what if he decided to turn his life around. Everyone starts off rocky and falls, but it's not about how hard you fall it's about how you get back up. This is absolutely ridiculous to see a pastor thank someone for committing murder and saying that he did it because the bible says so… The bible also says in the 10 commandments "Thous shalt not kill". How dare he! I pray for this man, I pray for the Martin family, and pray for Zimmerman. GOD please shift this atmosphere this world is turning and we need you more now than ever before.

Paul Ryding says:

The courage that the minister displayed is in short supply in this nation

Snowbound Schnauzers says:

I would love to attend his sermons, very powerful.

Jeniffer Jones Thompson says:

Facebook has been deleting this link from pages.. Freedom of speech my ass!

Kevin Farr says:

Amen brother! This tells the real story! And there are a lot of white trash THUGS too brother!

Nelda Godwin says:

I like this guy..he sure is telling the truth, and anyone with any sense knows it..

Dorian Lake says:

Is everyone ok?

From what deep dark areas of his brain did he come up with this dribble? I've heard enough of this crap.

Bruce P. Robb says:

" Bring not false witness" Amen.

Daphne Riggs says:

This is powerful! Love it!

Clyde Smith says:

If Travon was perfect would be his murder be unjustified? Then why do we keep trying to vilify a person who's only crime was walking home while being stocked. Zimmerman was wrong when he said this kid was up to no good and that Travon was carrying a weapon (hand in tucked in his belt). Zimmerman was wrong when he got out of the car and only did so because he was carrying a gun. And because Zimmerman was wrong a child is dead.

Ryan Jones says:

most people don't REALLY know what that means!

Don Huston Jr. says:

A must watch!

Elizabeth Salter Wood says:

REALLY! A MUST WATCH. This pastor fills in all the blanks about Treyvon Martin AND his family AND where he came from, MIAMI, and WHY he was THROWN OUT of his Miami high school. Please listen. It is very powerful!

Ed Finley says:

Funny we'll NEVER see this on Lame-Stream Media! The TRUTH will set us free! Amen!

Mike Troutner says:

Man, I'm Catholic but I'd go to this man's church in a heartbeat. I love this man.

Dan Alaria says:

WOW ! Preach it!

Pamela Jones says:

How did George violate Treyvons "civil rights"? That is so stupid! George Zimmerman WAS following him. (not stalking the way those who are trying to fan the flames of racial unrest) Now if some want to debate whether he should have or not, I might actually agree with both sides.
BUT Treyvon TURNED AROUND and laid in ambush for George! And Rachel allegedly told Treyvon that she thought George might be a "Gay Rapist". Really? I believe homosexuality is a sin BUT I don't believe that all gays are rapists. talk about a homophobic comment.
And God Bless this minister! Talk about telling the truth! Wow! He has the courage of a Lion! He is a Blessing sent by God!

Mike Troutner says:

Wow, this brother says it EXACTLY the way it is. This is TOUGH but NECSSARY love. Mr. Manning is THE MAN. No many pastors have the balls to speak the truth. Wow. GOD BLESS, AND PROTECT THIS MAN!

OMG This man is what the black community need (((more like him))) he has even open my eyes and heart… thank you so much just maybe it will help save a few young guy. we can only pray. thank

Unfortunately, many black-Americans will call this Reverend a sellout, an Uncle Tom. Many (black, white and others), continue to perpetuate the false belief of victimization. Rather than being responsible and morally fit they find that fomenting hatred and fear is more satisfying than working hard to fit in and then working to positively change the inequities of the economic and social realities we all face…

Leslie Beaty Jenkins says:

I admire him. Very courageous to speak up knowing the criticism he will get.

Tommy Gentry says:

Very interesting take and really nice to hear some truth.

Valerie Misch says:

We need to hear more blacks who share this opinion. Good for this Reverend who has the guts to speak the truth! God bless him! I'd LOVE to sit in his church!

Christina Burk says:

I keep saying that if Trayvon's parents had paid as much attention to him when he was alive as they have since he died he would still be here.

Scott Stramella says:

He is speaking the truth NOW, but look at some of his older videos where he was defending TM. All of a sudden hes flipped a 180.

William Chapman says:

I would go to his church ANY Sunday!

This man speaks the truth! Very powerful message for all people to listen!

Larry Jewell says:

Wow What a powerful message by a very brave true man of God!

He is not afraid to tell the truth. A true man of God.

Listen to the voice of wisdom.

PEOPLE OF ALL COLORS SHOULD WATCH THIS AND LISTEN……….

Rick Hunter says:

It is so refreshing to listen to this man that actually tells it like it is.

This Guy is awesome! I love people who are willing to speak the truth! Black or white, color doesn't matter! The only thing that matters is right or wrong! Heaven and Hell are color blind!

Andy McWilliams says:

Preach on, brother!

Tammy Grubert says:

I wish I could go to this congregation I would feel safe to tell them.
what has been happening to us.

this man truely preaches the truth…….

Myrtle Hinds-Symthe says:

W.O.W.

Fenton Hubbart says:

Maybe they got their degrees (licenses) from the Universal Life Church.

Terre Miller says:

I am so glad you posted this…it is a must watch…thank you

Shirley Jensen says:

Wow! Someone is finally telling the truth!

Billy Webb says:

Preach on brother!

Dan Sandlin says:

Guess the government muted this video to prevent the truth from going forth. But I heard a segment of it

Saul Alinsky says:

This is what responsible Black America sounds like…..A MUST WATCH!

I would love to see this man of GOD battle hypocrites like al fonzi and jesseca in a debate…I would also like to know how al fonzi and jesseca graduated from college with a REVERAND Degree…

Ruthie Atkisson Roberson says:

My Mama Always Said the Truth Will Stand When the world is on Fire.

This man is great… I wish I could attend his church…He tells it like it is …

Steve Quinn says:

WOW

Mark Patrick says:

Must watch this, not what you think.

Tess Taylor says:

since whites are full of ****** when it comes to blacks here…take a listen to this man…. there are some very good points that mainstream media failed to report on.

Howard Chodash says:

Another side of the story you have not heard on the main stream media. Just some food for thought.