Obama’s High School Friend Arrested For Rape, Said Obama Admitted He Converted To Islam

obama-kakugawa-700x369

Via ijreview

Keith Kakugawa was said to be “like a brother” to Obama in his autobiography, Dreams From My Father. After a long history of various crimes, Kakugawa has been arrested for a brutal rape in California.

A year previous, Kakugama claimed in a book he was trying to market, that “Barry” told him he wanted to convert to Islam in High School. From the Daily Mail:

Keith Kiyoshi Kakugawa, 54, from Eureka, California, was arrested at his home last Sunday and booked into Humboldt County Jail on suspicion of false imprisonment, sexual penetration by force, oral copulation by force and battery.

The arrest is the latest in a long list of convictions for Kakugawa, who was close friends with the President when they both attended Panahou High School.

Since then, their lives have gone down completely different paths and Kakugawa is said to be so bitter over it, he even threatened to reveal stories from their school days after Obama became president.

‘It’s a sad tale of how two young boys who were best friends in high school took drastically different paths in their lives,’ Kakugawa’s father Kenneth told the National Enquirer.

‘When Keith started to face hard times, he grew resentful and bitter of Barry’s success.’

Sounds like the accused rapist would like to tell Obama “you didn’t build that” success.

From a cached version of his website, Kakugawa had this to say about Obama:

Barry and I were in the Academy’s large school library one Wednesday afternoon. He picked up a Malcolm X book and said that he’d thought about maybe becoming a Muslim.

I said, “Hold on, man. What you gonna do? You don’t know the first thing about being a Muslim.What are you going to do, change your name?”

He said, “Well, my name is Barack Hussein Obama.”

Hmm … Hussein, huh?

Not sure I want to trust the word of an accused rapist, but this was for a book he was trying to sell last year. The details of his alleged crime are pretty heinous:

Arcata Police Department Sgt Keith Altizer said detectives spent most of September 13 collecting evidence from the victim after she was attacked. Kakugawa was arrested later that day.

The victim told police she went to dinner with him and when they went back to her apartment he punched, slapped, sexually assaulted her and held her against her will.

Kakugawa is being held on $400,000 bond and if convicted, faces a lengthy prison sentence.

Bonnie Beck says:

Really Stan..then how come Occidental College in Eagle Rock can find nothing on Ovomit? Why was his law license suspended. Which birth certificate are you talking the fake Hawaiian on or the one from Kenya?

Bonnie Beck says:

Stan Spiegel ..repetitive question. Get a new line.

Bonnie Beck says:

Stan Spiegel Arming our enemy with mine and your tax dollars.

Bonnie Beck says:

Good one Rufus… LOL

Tim Bauer says:

So where is his college transcripts?? Mr. Spiegel?? You obviously drink too much koolaid.

Stan Spiegel I HAVE to buy health insurance. So there's one.

Dustin Lunde says:

I will give you one very good reason Stan: Article 3 Section 3 of our Constitution. Arming our enemy is Treason.

Dustin Lunde says:

Since when has accused meant convicted? Right now the President stands an accused man of many things.

Shannon Callahan says:

wrong!

Gloria Blackwell says:

Stan Spiegel , repeating your posts over and over is proof your an a**

Stan Spiegel says:

His college years and his birth certificate – all public knowledge.

Stan Spiegel says:

I'm sure you have good reason for thinking that Obama has been forcing you to do things against your will. Would you mind sharing some of those things with some of us…with sources of evidence other than Faux News?

Stan Spiegel says:

I'm sure you have good reason for thinking that. Would you mind sharing what's turning out to be true?

Stan Spiegel says:

I'm sure you have some good reasons for believing an accused rapist over the president, in spite of the story you just read. Would you mind sharing your well -thought-out reasons for that?

Harry Van Twistern says:

Notice btw he didn't mention the Young Republicans or the business students as being among his "carefully chosen friends."

Harry Van Twistern says:

I don't think I would take his word, either, given his record, but this also speaks to the kinds of associations Obama has made in his life. From Brainyquotes.com: "To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets."

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/barackobam425182.html#WT9ZTdWIOVy4uMRb.99

Lisa Johnson says:

people need to get over this so what i have high school friends that did not take the high road like me what does it have to do with anything closed minds need closed mouths

Mike Parks says:

Birds of a feather flock together. The difference is that Obama is raping an entire nation !!!!!!

Mike Parks says:

Ed Park says:

Mark R Marsh sorry Mark, no we don't have freedom of religion in this country, unless you are muslim!

Ed Park says:

Yep he'll be lugging all the way to the bank (off shore) with American tax payer funds way past his death.

Well Mark R Marsh if it is true your right we have freedom of religion in this country, then what has he been doing for the last 6 years going to church and why is he trying to hide his religion. Why did he lie about that and what else is he lying about is the question. That is what is wrong with that.

Bill Jones says:

First off I don't like the POS Obama. He is the worse president in U.S history. However, he could not be Muslim. Why? Because, if he was he could not attend any other house of worship outside of a masque. So I don't believe him.

Kevin Gleed says:

All of Obama's college years info is sealed. Very strange. RED FLAG YOU THINK???

Ray Powell says:

Or the head of DHS.

Patrick Mullen says:

The title of the article suggests that Obama Admitted He Converted To Islam. The context of the body makes no mention of him doing anything other than expressing a desire at one point in his life. Stop drinking both brands of Kool-Aid, and build our country back up with a viable third party to babysit these A-holes!

Candace Zingg says:

Not surprised one bit!!! Like attacks like.

Ron Berry says:

I believe in the whole constitution. Freedom of speech is a very needed right in this country. But freedom of speech should be consistent. What Obama says, should be repeated verbatim. Unless he specifies he was wrong, or has rethought the subject / issue .

John Wilson says:

What do you mean they took drastic ways , Obama has been raping and forcing us to do things against are will for 5 years now . He is holding us hostage with Obama care telling we either do it or face the penalty of saying NO.

Ron Berry says:

And someone is surprised at this ? Sooner or later, it will all come out. And Obama will be long gone.

I'm just surprised that O'Bummer didn't appoint this guy to his cabinet…

Arlydia Kay Briscoe says:

I did NOT vote for Obama.

Anita Jean says:

All the things that the Obama-bots have been denying are all turning out to be true.

No shit Charlie, we all know that already.

Hell, I am surprised that Obama hasn't appointed him to be the Director of the CIA.

Steve Pearson says:

"I won't cum in your mouth, Jose …just trust me, okay?" ~ B. Soetoro

Tabitha Taylor says:

Yes Santa exists.. His name is Obama. It's how he got elected!

Tim Neal says:

It is a sad day when much of the country DOES trust the word of an accused rapist over the president – I for one am one of them…..

Dah Ha says:

IF YOUR CANDIDATE DOES NOT SUPPORT 100% T H E C O N S T I T U T I O N OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DO NOT ever VOTE FOR THEM PERIOD. THEY REPRESENT BIG SOCIALIST FASCIST GOVERNMENT AND THEY SUPPORT EVERYTHING WRONG WITH GOVT AND EVERYTHING WRONG WITH A NEW WORLD ORDER OF A CORRUPT CORPORATE RAN TYRANNICAL WORLD – POVERTY WAGES, OUTRAGEOUS HEALTH CARE PREMIUMS, HUGE TAXES, GMO ENGINEERED FOODS, AND CARBON TAXES TO PAY FOR THEIR WORLD GOVT AND AMERICAS HUGE DEFICITS….http://oathkeepers.org/oath

Daniel Medina says:

Lol. Barry Soetoro

Marilyn Agan says:

If any of this is true I am sure his days are numbered and he will never make it to trial!

Jose R. Ramirez says:

You guys are fiools! I love it. And makes my day! Love you all. Hysterical. You cant make this up! Its better than wrestling… Wait, you guys thought that wrstling was real?…. And Santa exist? LOL

Jose R. Ramirez says: