Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare website

ToniTownesWhitley

By Patrick Howley

via Daily Caller

First Lady Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the no-bid contract to build the failed Obamacare website.

Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company.

Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni.

Toni Townes ’85 is a onetime policy analyst with the General Accounting Office and previously served in the Peace Corps in Gabon, West Africa. Her decision to return to work, as an African-American woman, after six years of raising kids was applauded by a Princeton alumni publication in 1998

George Schindler, the president for U.S. and Canada of the Canadian-based CGI Group, CGI Federal’s parent company, became an Obama 2012 campaign donor after his company gained the Obamacare website contract.

On the government end, construction of the disastrous Healthcare.gov website was overseen by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), a division of longtime failed website-builder Kathleen Sebelius’ Department of Health and Human Services.

CGI Federal did not immediately return a request for comment

Since when do they do "no bid" contracts in the government…since our savior got into office??? This should be investigated! We don't have enough people in Congress to investigate all of his scandals — and he calls them fake scandals. We have no idea what else may come out before he leaves office! Watch him try to have a 3rd term…there will be riots!!!

They'd have to throw out all the mattresses!!!

And U are not concern where the doctor came from when someone u love is sick, but only because someone u love is sick or in need otherwise u are not concern about other Americans in need.

The fact that president before him has done the same or worst and somehow they are not held accountable. Who do U think got billion dollar contract for going to a war apparently do weapons of mass destruction went, bush buddies. Why do I think Clinton repealed glass steagall? Where do I think entitlements go to when? Reagan and bush sr? They sold governs to corporations. Obamacare, a republican idea. The individual mandate, a republican idea because they believe one should be responsible, not the government, for our healthcare cost. Explain why U not protesting in the streets to reform all government, but only seem to be upset at Obama? U against Obama, be against every previous administrations and future administration.

Michael Holmes says:

who said hes leaving?

Jacob Crumpley says:

Fumigated Hell!!, It'll need torn down and rebuilt from the foundation up!! (yes, you can read that as a pun and literally)

Nanci Alley says:

How many of them get a half a billion $$$$$$$$ to build something that does NOT work?

Nanci Alley says:

I believe with every thing they since they did not deliver, ALL OF THE FUNDS used has to be returned to the American people! No more WASTE!

Nanci Alley says:

Now why doesn't this surprise me? Just another political suck up! That is why she got HALF A BILLION DOLLARS? How much of it did she funnel to Michelle?

Sharon Dayton McIntyre says:

I figured that something was "fishy" when I heard the job was a "no bid" job. This admin has only hired friends instead of doing things the way they should be done in a business where taxpayers are involved. Another fumble by the Obama sneaky admin.

Zach Brewer says:

Has anybody read the interview that was given about this on:

I would love to hear your input. It's a bit offensive but I think a lot of it really it homes. What do you think?

Herb Hess says:

I have just 1 question, what was she before she decided to return to work as a African-American woman? I could be wrong but wasn't she already an African-American woman.

This has to be the most rasict stuff yet

Carmen Fructuoso-Canter says:

They inhabit the State, Counties, Cities, and liberal organizations all over the country. If you can fumigate every one of them with brain cells, a heart, and conscience, you will have a conservative, constitutional country once again.

Karen R. Bloom says:

Remember the billions of bullets and plastic coffins? Homeland Security purchases…why?

Dan Gilmartin says:

She has no IT experience but she did stay in a Holiday Inn Express once.

Donald Richards says:

Lets hope so but I don't know if we have enough people in Congress to handle all these incedents

Donald Richards says:

Well here is some more, heard on TV tonite that he/they are taking a large sum of money out of the SS acount and transfering it to Obamacare. I know it was a big number, I remember 875,000,000,000. I should have written it down. Now this is another occassion he could be overstepping his his authority? He just does what he wants. He has a method to his maddness and I think more and more people are catching on.

Brenda Mabee Morris says:

There is WAY TOO MUCH Cronyism in this administration!!!

Ron Geatches says:

Can you believe that? That Moochie would give her BLACK CLASSMATE a $678 MILLION "NO-BID" contract? And WHO would have believed that company BECAME campaign donors AFTER they got the contract? Who would believe that Kathleen Sebelius has been a long time failed website builder? Who would have thought ANY of that would have happened? MOST OF US WOULD HAVE.

Diane Badget says:

And did Mr. Obama get us out of the war or close Gitmo like he promised? Can you keep your health coverage and doctor? Bad policy is bad policy no matter who is in charge and no matter what color he/she is. If one of my kids was injured, do you think I'm going to take them to the emergency room and worry about whether the doctor is white, black, Asian, Latino, Native American or a mix of all of the above? Do you think I care if that doctor is gay, or what religion he/she practices – if any? Do I care if that doctor grew up in a ghetto or was born with a silver spoon? Hell no! All I care about is does he/she know what's wrong and have the experience to fix what's wrong with my little one! Well, my country is sick. And I have no faith in the doctor.

Diane Badget says:

Um, there WAS no Bush Jr. or Sr.

Diane Badget says:

Stephen Glamdring , there sure is transparency! They think we're just stupid Americans but in reality we have super vision – we can see right through them!

Diane Badget says:

Just curious…..what do you think would happen if I were to become a member of an organization like, oh, say, The Association of White Princeton Alumni? Well, first of all my folks would probably turn over in their graves since I dropped out of high school at 16 and the closest I've ever been to Princeton is a cheap novel I read when I was in my 20's. But you get where I'm going with this.

Yes. It has to do with him being black. Romney was ready to send us to war and Paul was going to spend billions in military equipment even thou the military said they didn't need it. But he was going to do to give billion dollar contracts to his buddies. I can say everyone would have been ok if they did it.

Bush jr was was worst. Clinton sold to banks. Bush sr and regain sold the nation to big corporations. But somehow it is ok when a white president is corrupt but no. The country is in bad shape because people like to choose sides instead of holding both corrupt parties accountable.

Mike Morales says:

678 mil ? What a scam that is costing tax payers even more to TRY to fix it. I guarantee it will never work.

The Cockroaches cannot help it, they are always around where there are gaps, decay and waste.

These are the same people that jumped on Bush for Cronyism! How offensive these hypocrites?

Allen Lewis says:

Nice try, Mark. But this woman had already been a government drone. So it is much more likely that the Obama's knew about her new job. Besides which, appearances do matter and this should be investigated by an unbiased agency.

Bob White says:

And what a wonderful job they've done, FUBAR, F'd up beyond all recognition.

Crystall Ball to see the Irs, Libya and NSA the people are resonsible for their own performance. If they are cockroaches he need them to step up.

That so sad you people can't be responsible for their own performance I think people think Obama has a Crystal or he is a Psycic see all , Use your head people

Robert Jackson says:

Talk about corruption to the Max

Mark Saffle says:

I'm personal friends with each of the 7000 people I went to college with too.

Karen Werner says:

This is so wrong. We the people need to take a stand and say Enough is Enough.Another scandal they expect the working class to pay for even when it goes down the DRAIN!! Enough is Enough stop the FOOLISH spending and give aways to their friends and family..Start giving back to us working people

Where's a firing squad when u need them?

Jane Smith says:

Just another scandal in a very long list from this administration. And what will be done about any of them? So far, nothing!

after he leaves office the white house will need to be fumigated

Kent Balmer says:

You pull up more and more of the Obama rug and you find swarms of cockroaches.