Obama, Clinton Charged in Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy…

static.squarespace.com

(by Kris Zane, WCJ) In two separate criminal complaints, Egyptian lawmakers have charged Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton with conspiring with the Muslim Brotherhood.

According to one of the criminal charges, Hillary Clinton was found to be working with ousted Muslim Brotherhood president Mohammed Morsi’s wife, Naglaa Mahmood, in attempting to overthrow the current leader of Egypt, General Abdel Fatah Al-Sisi.

But this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Watch Western Center for Journalism’s exclusive video to find out all the details about the traitor in the White House, Barack Hussein Obama, and his Muslim Brotherhood collaborator, Hillary Rodham Clinton: See more  via Redflagnews

About AmyElizabeth

Christian American Patriot Conservative Activist Blogger, Political Pundit 2nd Amendment Rights, Animal Lover, Fashion guru and CEO of Conservative Lady.

Funny how my posts have disappeared. Someone afraid of the truth getting out?

Heather Robertson Barbour Oh my, you are demented. You ARE Muslim Brotherhood! And as far as being Islamophobic, any one with more than two brain cells to rub together should be! They are torturers, maimers, murderers, haters, abuse women and children and wish infidels (all non Muslims) dead. How many Christian churches are doing well in Muslim countries? Now I understand. You believe in the Muslim Brotherhood, and their front groups.

Yes I know these sources – MEMRI is an Israeli org that is biased against the rest of the middle east, ACT for America is an Islamophobic org that is a registered hate group, and Walid Shoebat is a fraud – even the Israelis state he is a fraud – they have no evidence of his claims (the bank he claimed to bomb was in fact never bombed, and there is no record of him ever being in prison). I can give you plenty of more hate sources and names, as I am quite familiar with them, but you should check out some reputable sources too. CAIR, ISNA, ICNA, Hamza Yusuf, Suhaib Webb. I can give you plenty more.

Obama has turned his back on the Brotherhood, but the reason why he originally supported Morsi? He was DEMOCRATICALLY elected.

Heather Robertson Barbour Not quite right, but the CIA certainly gave them a boost by arming OBL. The point that I would make is that this administration has favored the Muslim Brotherhood and it will not benefit the US . Obama is arming Al Qaeda NOW in Syria, and supported the MUslim Brotherhood and Morsi in Egypt. Obama is definitely on the wrong side in Egypt and it makes no sense to arm the bad guys in a civil war against other bad guys. The Syrian war is tragic, but we should not be aiding and abetting those that are slaughtering innocents, Christians, and all Muslims that are not radical enough to suit them. I am well aware of the history, but what is important is NOW, and the Muslim Brotherhood is our enemy, THEY have said so. And I am not your dear, it is rude to patronize people especially when you have no idea the level of their knowledge. If you haven't already MEMRI, Act for America and Walid Shoetbat (a former Palestinian terrorist) are good soured to find out what the Muslims say to each other not for Western consumption.

Apparently "we" have not, if "we" still believe Al-Qaeda and the Muslim brotherhood are linked to each other, but not to the CIA.

Dave Moo – I think you have seriously misunderstood, if you are accusing me of right wing BS! As far as brain dead followers, I meant the right-wing, faux-news followers. I follow the facts. Re-read the comment I responded to.

Heather Robertson Barbour Learned nothing have we?

Dave Moo says:

seems like all of you are wasting your life on issues that the majority of this country already settled at the elections. we are tired of listening to your crap. Is the president perfect? of course not. is he worse than say…. bush? absolutely not. do I like his stand on 2nd amendment issues? nope I do not and that will be taken care of at the next election. Would I vote for ANY republican knowing all the nonsense they have done to this country in the last 40 years? not a chance….

Dave Moo says:

Heather Robertson Barb so…
you think its ok to tell lies about them again as long as you get the results you want? Well hell, might as well tell lies about you to get you into prison too huh? Facts are facts and you have no proof just more right wing B.S> like usual

Not as long as their audience remains as loyal and brain dead as they are now.

Perhaps you need to remember the 98 people who were killed in the 13 attacks on our embassies, not to mention the nearly 3,000 who were killed on our own soil – all under George W. Bush. Selective memory? http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/13-benghazis-that-occurred-on-bushs-watch-without-a-peep-from-fox-news/

Actually, my dear, Al-Qaeda was created by the CIA, in order to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan. OBL was our ally in the 80s. So was Saddam Hussein – he was Reagan's buddy, because he was fighting Iran. Our friend today may be our enemy tomorrow, and vice versa.

Stephan D Grove The Muslim Brotherhood SUPPORTS Al Qaeda. Have you been paying attention to the WRITTEN goals of the Muslim Brotherhood? And as for the truth, does it bother you at all that both Clinton and Obama lied not only to Americans, but to the world about who was responsible for the deaths in Benghazi. They KNEW before the evening was over who was responsible.

Tom Kratofil says:

Obama and Hillary are two low lifes and if anyone votes for her when she runs for President just remember BENGHAZI, and the four men that died because Obama and Hillary did nothing.

Tom Kratofil says:

Tom Kratofil says:

Larry Bavaro says:

TREASON….That's it right there, we should appoint a special investigator, see the evidence that Egypt has, and act accordingly. this should be the end of Obama.

Larry Bavaro says:

Larry Bavaro says:

Shaun Terrell says:

Once more the right wing falsifies a story and reports it as news…..will this lying ever stop?

Younique Stories says:

continuing his aiding in what is going on in Syria

Yeah well gee who gave birth to Ted Bundy, Timothy McVeigh……..

Ken Rabbit says:

I see them facing a Firing Squad

Ken Rabbit says:

I see them facing a Firing Squad

Dax Dushkewich says:

Time to end this TREASON…get the rope..!!

Bill and Hillary Clinton Implicated further..

Steve Fixit says:

I still wonder why they can't be arrested for treason? Impeachment isn't working due to the Donkeys in the Senate. Why can't he be charged, and arrested for treason like any other citizen would?

More accusations, alleged lawyers and reporters, no names, no dates again………NO action, no charges and still Obama is free to ruin America. Let us here from you when there are some charges leveled and give us names and dates!

What matters is the TRUTH. There is no way that supporting the Muslim Brotherhood, for ANY reason, is a good or honorable thing. ALWAYS remember these people gave birth to Al Qaeda and continue to suckle the beast.

This has been out for a why. Why haven't they came over here and got him. Cause I will not help hold him back or any of the others in Congress

Michael Laprise says:

Ill supply the rope free of charge and ill buy the good stuff to make shore it don't break ill even make shore I donate a lot for the rest of the dirt bags you know there are a lot more people involved in this. You don't know how much I would like to see them all fall like domino's starting with these two then Holder, Biden, Feinstein, Bloomberg and any body involved they should be next in line.

Joe Bush says:

When I hear that Oblamebush was arrested and charged with treason then I will believe it…. But for now I will just hope and pray

Joe Bush says:

Joe Bush says:

More smoke being blow up our asses,